- Транспарентен медиум на водена основa
- За постигнување на декоративен распукан ефект.
- Се користи и во комбинација со decoupage техника
- Достапнен во пакување од 50 и 250 мл
На залихаСе согласувам со условите за замена и враќање на производ
Instructions for Crackle Medium:
1. Base coat with Marabu Decormatt or Decorlack; dry with a hair dryer.
2. Apply the medium evenly over the base coat, dry with a hair dryer.
3. Apply Decormatt or Decorlack (except metallic, bronze or mother-of-pearl shades) quickly; the crackle effect will appear immediately. Let the varnish dry for at least 1 hour.
4. Then continue with the decoupage technique. (Clean brush with water.)
Make do and mend: Your freshly designed masterpieces are turned into antique objects through crackling (crackle technique). Ideas for use: on finished fun & fancy pictures or on antique looking objects using the serviette technique.
Crackle effect without base coaт
Cracks can be achieved on serviette technique even without a base coat:
Simply start with the Crackle Medium…
Crackling using the serviette technique
Beautiful crackles can be achieved using Marabu crackle medium, clear.
1. Prime with Marabu Decormatt or Decorlack; dry with a hair dryer.
2. Apply the medium evenly; dry with a hair dryer.
3. Apply Decormatt or Decorlack very quickly; the crackle effect will occur immediately. Allow to dry for at least 1 hour.
4. Continue with the serviette technique.
Hints & Tips:
– The thicker the uppermost layer, the more distinctive the crackles will be; for fine crackles the paint has to be applied in thin layers.
– The character of the crackle effect can be influenced by the direction the uppermost layer of the paint is spread: straight spreading in one direction results in vertical or horizontal crackles; a cloud-like effect is achieved by circular paint applications. Simply experiment!
– If the crackles appear too large, the crackle medium and the corresponding paint colour can be re-applied. The crackles should be much finer.
– Crackle effect can be obtained without a primer: simply start with the crackle medium…
– Only apply the uppermost layer of paint once – painting over this while it is still wet will destroy the crackle effect.
Influencing the crackle character
When working with the Marabu Crackle Medium, the character of the crackle effect can be influenced by the application direction of the top layer of paint. Vertical brush strokes produce more vertical and horizontal cracks; circular brush strokes result in cloud-like effects. Just try it!
Fine to large cracks in the Crackle Medium
The thicker the top coat, the larger the cracks. Apply a thin coat of paint to achieve fine cracks.
Correcting oversized cracks
If any cracks are too big, they can be treated with another layer of Crackle Medium and the respective paint to achieve smaller cracks.